- Aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide.
- Each sachet (10 mL) contains: Aluminum hydroxide gel (13%) (USP) (equivalent to 200 mg Aluminum hydroxide) 1.5385 g and Magnesium hydroxide (USP) 400 mg.
- For the treatment of acid peptic ulcer disease, erosive gastroduodenal lesions and reflux esophagitis.
Dosage/Direction for Use
- The usual adult dosage is 1 sachet (10mL), three times a day, between meals or bedtime or as prescribed by physician.
- Patients receiving dialysis therapy, hypophosphatemia and hypersensitive to any components of this product.